Takashi Matsuki, M.D.
- Private Practice, located on the Upper West Side of Manhattan, New York, NY, and Edgewater, NJ.
- Assistant Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY
- Attending Psychiatrist, Mount Sinai St. Morningside Hospital, Comprehensive Psychiatric Emergency Program
- Japanese Medical Society of America, Board Member
- Medical Director, Attending Psychiatrist, Mount Sinai Beth Israel Hospital, Comprehensive Psychiatric Emergency Program
Supervised a multi-disciplinary team of mental health professionals. Monitored and improved patient care and outcomes. Ensured quality control and compliance with state and federal regulations. Supervised and taught psychiatry residents and medical students.
- Medical Director, Shonan Nagisa Medical Clinic, Fujisawa, Japan
Served as a primary care physician for the largest medical home care organization in Japan. Provided medical services for bed-ridden/home-bound patients. Actively involved in palliative care of terminally-ill patients. Supervised more than 90 employees.
Coordinated medical care of more than 1800 patients under our care.
- M.D. (Doctor of Medicine): Tokyo Medical and Dental University, Tokyo, Japan
- Resident in Psychiatry: Mount Sinai Beth Israel New York, NY
Completed ACGME-accredited psychiatry residency training program.
- Resident in Emergency and Primary Care Medicine: Yokosuka General Hospital, Uwamachi, Yokosuka, Japan
Completed the Japanese two-year mandatory postgraduate physician training program in primary care as required by the Japanese government for full licensure.
- Rotating Intern: United States Naval Hospital, Yokosuka, Japan
Completed rotating internship in an actual American clinical setting. Learned outpatient and inpatient medicine and assisted as a medical liaison between United States Naval Hospital and local Japanese hospitals.
- Board-Certified in Psychiatry by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- New York State Medical License and DEA
- New Jersey State Medical License and DEA
- Texas State Medical License and DEA
- Georgia State Medical License and DEA
- Japanese Medical License
- American Psychiatric Association
- New York County Medical Society
- Japanese Medical Society of America
- JAMSNET(Japanese Medical Support Network) Mental Health Network
- The Japanese American Association of New York, Committee on Aging Issues