Takashi Matsuki, M.D.
- Private Practice, located on the Upper West Side of Manhattan, New York, NY, and Edgewater, NJ.
- Assistant Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY
- Medical Director, Attending Psychiatrist, Mount Sinai Beth Israel Hospital, Comprehensive Psychiatric Emergency Program
- Medical Director, Shonan Nagisa Medical Clinic, Fujisawa, Japan
Served as a primary care physician for the largest medical home care organization in Japan. Provided medical services for bed-ridden/home-bound patients. Actively involved in palliative care of terminally-ill patients. Supervised more than 90 employees.
Coordinated medical care of more than 1800 patients under our care.
- M.D. (Doctor of Medicine): Tokyo Medical and Dental University, Tokyo, Japan
- Candidate in Adult Psychoanalysis: Contemporary Freudian Society, New York, NY
Psychoanalytic training in the Adult Psychoanalysis Program
- Resident in Psychiatry: Mount Sinai Beth Israel New York, NY
Completed ACGME-accredited psychiatry residency training program.
- Resident in Emergency and Primary Care Medicine: Yokosuka General Hospital, Uwamachi, Yokosuka, Japan
Completed the Japanese two-year mandatory postgraduate physician training program in primary care as required by the Japanese government for full licensure.
- Rotating Intern: United States Naval Hospital, Yokosuka, Japan
Completed rotating internship in an actual American clinical setting. Learned outpatient and inpatient medicine and assisted as a medical liaison between United States Naval Hospital and local Japanese hospitals.
- Board-Certified in Psychiatry by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- New York State Medical License and DEA
- New Jersey State Medical License and DEA
- Japanese Medical License
- American Psychiatric Association
- American Psychoanalytic Association
- New York County Medical Society
- Japanese Medical Society of America
- JAMSNET(Japanese Medical Support Network) Mental Health Network
- The Japanese American Association of New York, Committee on Aging Issues